Still dreaming of Indio? Wish you could go back? Sorry, we cant’t help you there. But we do have something that’s a pretty close second. If you missed out on the last two weekends of festival fun, or are just missing the desert, you can still get a taste with our exclusive Genchella VIP gift bag, which is actually an adorable clear BCBGeneration tote! We’re giving away one of these babies (see above) for you to enjoy during the rest of the musically-inspired season. One lucky winner will score a sun-shielding hat, limited edition FREE affirmation bracelet, tank and frisbee – that’s right frisbee – reusable bag and foldable speakers, as well as products from our beauty bar like Amika’s amazing Perk Up Dry Shampoo, O.R.G. Skincare’s Organic Mineral Face Peel and nail wraps from SCRATCH – all completely perfect for any concert or weekend road trip. And the best part? Entering the contest is free and easy – simply leave your name and e-mail address in the comment section – this is a MUST – and you might just be our Genchella VIP. We will announce a winner May 1 – so keep checking The Generation Nation for updates. Pretty groovy, huh? See official rules and regulations below!
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
No purchase or consideration of any kind is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE MAY BE REQUIRED.
1. PRIZE: One grand prize: One BCBGeneration Clear Tote Bag valued at $88, one (1) BCBGeneration hat valued at $36, one, (1) BCBGeneration branded tank top valued at $22, one (1) BCBGeneration Free affirmation bracelet valued at $18, BCBGeneration Spike Cuff Bracelet valued at $18, one (1) bottle of O.R.G. Organic Mineral Peel Face valued at $44, one (1) bottle of Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo valued at $22 and one (1) set of SCRATCH nail wraps; total gift merchandise valued at approximately US $260 total. Prizes are subject to availability and exact items shown on promotional materials may or may not be available. Each of the winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release (in the case of entrants below the age of 18, all such forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian) or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by BCBG Max Azria Group, Inc., 2761 Fruitland Avenue, Vernon, CA 90058 (“BCBGMAXAZRIA” or “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and all US territories, possessions and overseas military installations) who are at least 16 years of age or older as of the date of entry. All entrants under the age of 18 years must first obtain consent from a parent or legal guardian and, by entering this sweepstakes, you are confirming your parent’s or legal guardian’s full consent for entrance. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply and are void where prohibited by law. Submission of an entry form signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in the Official Rules. Employees, agents and consultants, including their immediate family members and members of their household, of Sponsor and its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, distributors, franchisees and agents, including any advertising agencies and consultants, are not eligible to participate.
3. ENTRY: There is only one way to enter the Sweepstakes: Repost the provided imagery from the BCBGeneration Facebook page onto their personal Facebook site. All entries must be submitted between April 22, 2013, 12:00 A.M. PDT, and April 22, 2013, 11:59 P.M. PDT.
4. WINNERS: There will be one (1) winner selected after the completion of the contest on May 1, 2013, 11:59 P.M. PDT, who will win one (1) prize. Drawings will be conducted by an independent representative of Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Potential winner will be notified via email after the contest ends on May 1, 2013, 11:59 P.M. PDT, with instructions for claiming the prize, and will have 48 hours to claim his or her prize. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for any and all additional applicable fees and taxes associated with prizes’ receipt and use, including but not limited to transportation and parking. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. In the event that any potential winning entry form selected for any of the prizes is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever, or if the potential winner does not contact Sponsor within the time frame specified above or does not return the required Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and/or Publicity Release, another winner will be selected, subject to the same rules and conditions set forth herein. Likewise, if any original winner is ineligible or fails to timely return the signed Affidavit and Release(s), or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements of this Sweepstakes, the winner shall forfeit the prize in its entirety, and Sponsor will award the prize to the alternate winner.
5. GENERAL: Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind. Entries that are generated by a script, macro or other automated means and/or otherwise are not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified. Sponsor shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry form is in compliance with these rules.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all Sweepstakes Official Rules, and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, distributors, franchisees, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes or modify any rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: All entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than its administration, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in the County of Los Angeles, California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.